Minimal Edge

March 8, 2017

photography to Jenna
 








CAMEL COATRosegal
BLACK JEANS: Boohoo
SOCK BOOTS: Boohoo
COLORBLOCK BAGRosegal


Minimal style has always been an interest in mine because it's simply compiled with neutral colors- mostly black and white and sharp edges. When it was warmer I was super excited to flaunt the camel color trend with this overcoat from Rosegal. The coat fitted nicely and it gives off that sophisticated look when paired along with their rich camel colored bag. I hope my hair grows longer when the summer comes! This medium hair is really not cutting it.

6 comments

  1. I love your hair length! But probably because I have the same cut lol. I actually don't miss my long hair at all. I have so much of it and it started to bore me. Also slaying in this look!! x

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I just miss the beauty of long hair and the fact that I have to be patient to have long hair is sort of frustrating sometimes

      Delete
  2. I think minimalistic looks are so chic! I really love the neutral colors that you paired together in this outfit. Amazing outfit as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww~ thank you so much Jennifer. I don't really dress minimal but it really does make me feel truly urban chic

      Delete
  3. Love the camel coat! Perfect with black! :)

    Looking great! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your outfit!

    http://www.ajengandianti.com/2017/03/off-to-work.html
    ajengandianti.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.