Mini Yoins Choker Review

March 14, 2017

Hello, I received this lovely choker from Yoins, an online webshop. I have also written about their lace up skirt from them in an earlier post. I have never seen such chokers where there are many small charms dangling from a lace material string. It looked like a heart fringed boho choker. It's so cute!! 

Original 


Actual




They also have a whole lot of different selections of chokers that you can check out here. As for the quality, it looks exactly like the stock photo shown above if you compare to the photo I took. For it's cheap price, I don't feel like the choker is cheaply made because it does not break easily and also the size is adjustable. The lace string itself is kinda stretchy so it can be worn on larger width necks. I would be weary of the metals because they can rust easily especially when you sweat too much. Overall, this cute choker is worth the price, here is the link!


  instagram ♡ lookbook  deviantart ♡ bloglovin  

6 comments

  1. I love wearing choker , it adds a nice vibe to an outfit.
    This is a very nice choker, i love the heart details.
    Have a nice day
    insta: brooklynnns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge choker fan. Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The choker looks good on you and the design so simple yet cool ^^

    xoxo, Kartikaryani
    [www.kartikaryani.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choker!
    Emma xxx

    www.theamateursguidetofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been obsessed with the choker trend! This choker is so cute, love the heart details.


    http://ami-amore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, I love that chokers are a thing again! Absolutely love this one, it's so elegant <3

    xoxo Astronaut Overboard

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.