Lace Up Skirt w/ Yoins Review

February 21, 2017

photography to Jenna




EARTH SWEATER: Mixxmix LACE UP SKIRT: c/o Yoins
SOCK BOOTS: Boohoo LACE UP CHOKER: c/o Zaful

Oversized has always been a cute trend but I'm really noticing that pullovers and hoodies are really booming!! It's got that casual bad ass street style look. I've also seen it paired up with sports wear and I'm totally digging it.

I got inspired to tap into that style vibe and mix it with lace up pieces. I paired this simple earth pullover with a pink suede skirt from Yoins which makes me feel super confident for some reason. Maybe it's because of the lace-up strings perfectly centered on the skirt which I find sexy? Also wearing a lace up choker from Zaful to strengthen that lace up look 👊.


 REVIEW 

The skirt was delivered in a timely manner and the product looked exactly like the photos shown in the website. The material consists of cotton, polyester, and spandex. Lace up strings were provided but had no aglets at the end of the string to prevent the string from splitting. Unfortunately the waist of the skirt is not adjustable and only has a fixed zipper located at the back. Overall quality of the skirt is exceptionally well- almost gives off that intentional authentic suede material look. The feel of the skirt is soft and comfortable to wear and does not crease at all. I'm extremely happy with this skirt selection from Yoins. Skirt link here.



  instagram ♡ lookbook  deviantart ♡ bloglovin  

14 comments

  1. You're killin' it in this look girl!! I'm totally loving sweatshirts at the moment x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it very cute . .. Really nice :) Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking :)
    Regards
    WalkIndiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color scheme and style!
    Amazing review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just follow you, your style is so cool, i love it!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Miriam! Thank you so much for the sweet comment. I really appreciate that you stopped by 💖

      Delete
  5. Love the lace up skirt so much! You looks so gorgeous!

    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rin! I'm planning to update more lace-up looks soon 💖

      Delete
  6. Firstly, I loooove your blog layout! It's very cute c:
    Did you made the cute pixel headbanner as well?
    As for the outfit, which is obviously #kawaii as well!
    Thanks for the skirt link as well, I was looking for
    a new webshop and hopefully to find some nice picks c:
    Xx Ice Pandora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ice Pandora!!!!
      Thank you for the lovely sweet comments. I am so happy to hear that you like my blog and blog header. Yes, i usually never do pixel. This was my first time so it's not exactly flawless but i'm happy with how it came out ^^

      Thanks for leaving your blog link- checking it out!! ✨

      Delete
  7. Dayummm !!!!!!!!
    I super love your blog and your style! *SERIOUSLY*
    i have no doubt on your fashion sense and style <3
    and laces + pullover = its combo !

    hopefully we can be in touch and as a blogger friends :)

    http://verockstar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you thank you for the comment. Your words are so inspiring to hear. I would be delighted to keep in touch with you in the future. Thank you for leaving your blog link (≧∇≦*)

      Delete
  8. Killing it with this skirt!

    Angela | www.ohhangie.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.