Pink Bomber and Boots

December 1, 2016







SATIN JACKET: thrifted BLACK TANK: J.Crew
MOM JEANS: Jeanne Moore PINK BOOTS: c/o Zaful (link)


The color pink is seriously getting to me- I'm literally obsessed with the pastel pink. I love owning pink and blush colored pieces nowadays and I just feel like it goes well with anything minimal, hehe. These pink boots is just the most interesting but the cutest thing I've ever seen on Zaful. Perfect to wear with my jacket that I thrifted by St. Marks.


I didn't do much on Thanksigiving holiday but I'm sure guilty of doing a little shopping over the Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend, hehe. 



Satin bomber jackets are most definitely part of the trend circle now and I only have two so far, both of them I copped from thrift and vintage shops. When my friend picked it out for me, I instantly bought this pink sleeve satin bomber filled with patches on the sleeves. I think it's perfect to pair it with some pink boots.

How would you style a bomber jacket?

  instagram ♡ lookbook  deviantart ♡ bloglovin  

9 comments

  1. Owwww I definitly love this outfit !!!! ♥ And ur hair are "getting growth" ! (i am not sure how to say that hehe )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much for the comment, yes my hair is growing.. I am tired of short hair now lol

      Delete
  2. I'm super obsessed with pink right now too! those boots are so rad girl! the cut out heel is so good!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! the boots look amazing,

    Fowzia|Crazy4ties


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bombers jacket and boots are so cute! I agree, the pastel pink color is so pretty. I'm obsessed with it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!!!
    https://aguniamojswiat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit/ need that jacket! <3

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.