Camel Coat in Chinatown

December 7, 2016

photography and edits by June



CAMEL COAT: Vintage STRIPED TOP: Mixxmix
DENIM SKIRT: Forever21 THIGH HIGH BOOTS: c/o Zaful

It was a warm Sunday and I had the pleasure to meet up with photographer June and show him around Chinatown and Soho in the not-so-bustling New York City. I was kind of nervous being that I have not had the experience shooting with professional photographers. To my surprise, it was just a fun day shooting around downtown with chill vibes. We had many laughs and good conversations and oh, definitely a lot of stares from passerbys while doing a shoot.


Surprisingly, I found myself comfortable and confident during the shoot and had more fun rather than worrying about the results of the photos. There was just so many ideas June had whenever we walked in various parts of the streets in downtown. It's true, everywhere you walk in the city- its something new and interesting. You can tell that parts of these photos are taken in the most popular bubble tea store, "Vivi". Grabbed some popcorn chicken and shot away, lol.

I went for a more of a vintage look by wearing a long overcoat and with some thigh high boots from Zaful. I swear, I love this denim skirt so much. I think I might just do a post with the title, "how to wear buttoned down denim skirt" and just showcase the way I styled with it.


I hope that you've enjoyed looking at the photos. If you like the way June shot and edited the photos, you can see more of his works here. Admittedly, it's different from my usual style point but I was blown away with his talents. I still can't believe that's me on the photos he took. I am mesmerized and glad that it happened. Thank you June for reaching out to me!

Thank you for visiting this post

  instagram ♡ lookbook  deviantart ♡ bloglovin  

8 comments

  1. Wow, June's photography is amazing!! And your outfit is fab x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! beautiful photo!
    Have a good Friday!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really love your style. The long overcoat is so pretty. :)
    The photography was excellent too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh. I absolutely love the pictures! So many nice different angles!!

    ❥ Vicky | The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  5. june so good to take your photo and it's really amazing pict :))

    like your coat :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah wow you really got some lovely shots, love the one of you in the mirror and the final head shot. Always makes me laugh on shoots the amount of strange looks you get :')

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    I love your blog and your style, your photos are great *__*

    Kiss from Paris,
    Kelly W. - www.theoctober21.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.