Leather and Lace-up

November 2, 2016

photography to Jenna

MOTO JACKET: Forever21 LACE UP SWEATER: c/o Zaful (link)
DENIM SKIRT: Forever21 THIGH HIGH BOOTS: c/o Zaful (link)

I just love this pink lace up knit from Zaful! I just love love love it because of it's alluring lace up and at the same time it looks hella cute because of the color pink and the turtle neck feature. I find this piece super unique and this knit is actually reversible on both sides so that's pretty nifty.

This month, I'm definitively feeling the Fall chills now. I'm a bit down that I can no longer wear halters, shorts, and tank tops as much as I please. I guess the upside is that I can wear knits and cool jackets and these thigh high boots that certainly need my unconditional love. I'm seriously so attached to these boots that I don't even mind that it hurts my toes. But after a couple of wears, I broke into them... still hurts.. slightly. Ah, what we do for the sake of fashion (⁎⁍̴̀﹃ ⁍̴́⁎)♡



 instagram ♡ lookbook  deviantart ♡ bloglovin  

Post a Comment

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.