Hot Cocoa

October 19, 2016

photography to Brian

CHUNKY SWEATER: c/o StyleWe (linkTHIGH HIGH SOCKS: American Apparel
PLATFORM BOOTS: TopShop LEATHER BAG: H&M NECKLACE: FOREVER21

If you ever want oversized sweaters, StyleWe has them all. This sweater is almost perfect because it's super warm and long enough to be worn as a dress. I seriously felt like a warm hot chocolate wearing this. Wore thigh high socks to suit the oversized sweater. Whenever you are feeling lazy, just throw on a huge chunky sweater and pair it up with some thigh high boots/ socks. I prefer thigh high boots but I currently don't have one so the other will do. Haha, you can see a bit of shadow where my belly is popping out (I should've worn that body slimming thing).

Do you guys own any oversized sweaters? I used to have trouble searching them in stores (;・∀・)




 instagram ♡ lookbook  deviantart ♡ bloglovin 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.