ripped jeans b slayin

July 5, 2016

photography to Jenna

Lulu Black Grid Tank - American Apparel
Ankle Band Cleated Platform Sandals - Boohoo
Holographic Tote Bag - Ebay

Don't you just love showing skin in the summer???
I like wearing skimpy (but fashionably appropriate) clothes on super hot days.
Sweating less and looking sexy at the same time is important

As for the review~
StyleWe kindly sent me these distressed jeans that I immediately was attracted to. I find myself in love with how intricate the ripped parts came out so well. These jeans are super comfy and perfect for the summer. StyleWe is an online clothing and accessory shop with pieces created by many different designers, who offer infinite types of styles. Each of their collections are very unique and stunning.

Be sure to check out their online shop - www.stylewe.com

Post a Comment

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.