Carnival Day

July 30, 2016

photography to Rui Jun



TOP: Monki SHORTS: GM
PLATFORM SANDALS: Boohoo


This past week, I've been chilling with Rui-chan and Mike-kun around their countryside town. It's a very beautiful place and I find it relaxing with all the nature I'm surrounded in. Of course, there are small cities nearby and there was a carnival that day. It was super fun!!!!!

Next week we are going to an anime con in Ghent, Belgium! I'm so excited! It's going to be my first time at a con and I'm there to help support Rui's shopchokers store. We are also hoping to scout potential models to shoot in the Netherlands for her store. If you are planning to come to the con, please stop by to take a look at the shop or just to even say hi! I look forward to meeting new people, hehe peace.


  instagram ♡ lookbook  deviantart ♡ bloglovin  

Post a Comment

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.