Cotton Candy Babe

June 21, 2015

photography to Brian
Baby Pink Knit Crop Tank- Mystique Boutique
Denim Skater Skirt- American Apparel
Shin Socks- Uniqlo
White Platform Sandals- Boohoo
Planet Tattoo Choker- c/o mysistersaccessories


Hello my lovelies!
I am now back with a colorful outfit of the day~
I did some mini shoppings over the course of a month and bought new stuff here and there. Recently, pastel colored things are catching my eye. I'm seriously planning on dying my hair into a pastel color or at least a light color, for realz. Yolo right?

As you can see, I'm dressing in lighter colors because I love pastel pink and blue but I'm hoping that I would still look not girly cute to the max so I threw on black socks and a tight lace choker that I received from mysistersaccessories!! I will be posting more outfits with different types of chokers. Hopefully that can boost up a bit of my bad looks, ufufu

Ok ok, enough about me, hows your summer and what are your plans?! I want to know 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.