Style by Soho Grand

September 11, 2014

During fashion week, there was a event by Rachel Zoe at Soho Grand yesterday.
Yesterday was a very overwhelming day since it was the first time I have met Minh Huyen, a fellow German based blogger, and experiencing the frenzy of that day . Unfortunately, this was the only one that we were able to cover from the whole eventful week...

Here are the photos I captured and I hope you really enjoy browsing through these photos. Look carefully at the details that I have selected and snapped below! Most of these attendees are well known fashion bloggers and major editorialists so you may see familiar faces, keke.






Many photographers (and us as well) were waiting for the chance to capture their outfits upon their arrival. Of course, this was my first time appearing in such places like this so I found it to be quite thrilling yet overwhelming. Indeed, all of the attendees dressed powerfully to leave a strong impression.

Nonetheless, I was really happy to do a blogger meetup with Huyen today! It was actually her idea to visit by Soho Grand and catch a great glimpse of everyone's own fashion style. She will be here in New York for awhile so you'll be seeing her with me frequently. Visit her blog since she took so much more photos than I did and much more full body outfits and bloggers as well 

My next post will be the outfit that I worn during that day. Please look forward to it!

Post a Comment

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.