9/24/13

Lovely

photography credits to Jenna

Love Print Crop Top - Forever21
High Low Cardigan - Ann Taylor
Dotted Leggings - Urban Outbitters
Socks and Platform Boots - Ebay
Leather Backpack - Vintage

Wanted a pair of shoes that wouldn't hurt my feet but still make me taller at the same time. You'll probably see me wear these a lot in the near future since these are so comfy and cute. I fail wearing heels and trip over like a noobie but these babes lasted me the whole day (okay, these aren't exactly heels but you know what I mean). Even got an approval from platform hater Jenna, teehee. Jenna and I traveled in such great distances in the city and I slightly tripped twice, no big deal. These boots kind of remind me of Stylenanda. Really love everything about that site- the styling, modeling, clothing, everything.

Nonetheless, now heading back to those colder days where black is the main color of my outfits. Also starting to love shin socks even though it has been in trend already. Hoping to expand my collections of different patterns and colors of socks. They look so gewd with them when rolled over leggings/ tights and in any type of shoes. ogad.